Thursday, May 9, 2024

Wordle 1055

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 MEANY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JERKY

Time: 3-4 minutes

I considered making my second guess a word that had EE as the second and third letters but felt that a better approach was to try a word that had consonants for the three missing letters. JERKY was the first word that came to mind that fit and that sounded like a real word.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the 13th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 20 of the past 27 months.

This is the fourth time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. Two of the four times that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 2 guesses have happened during my current winning streak. The other two times it happened were during my eighth winning streak (213 games). The second time it happened during my eighth winning streak was my 109th game of that streak.

This is my first 0Y game this month. This is the second consecutive month that I have had at least one 0Y game. I have had at least one 0Y game in 25 of the past 27 months.

This is the 18th time that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3. Half (9/18) of the 0Y games that I have started with 2.0.3 have occurred during my current streak.

My current streak began on May 10, 2023. It has now lasted exactly 12 months. I started this 12 month stretch with a 5G game and have finished it with a 0Y game. I have no idea how much longer my current winning streak will last or how many more 5G or 0Y games I will have in the days, weeks, months, and (possibly) years ahead. Here are some stats.

Games played: 807
Winning streak: 366







No comments:

Post a Comment