Friday, May 3, 2024

Wordle 1049

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ COWER
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 SHOVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EBONY

Time: 5-6 minutes

I spent most of my time on my third guess. My first thought (after my second guess) was that the first letter was probably E but it took me a few minutes to find a word that fit. EBONY was the first and only word I came up with that fit.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses in 23 of the past 27 months.

This is the 20th time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is double the number of games that I started with 0.2.3 and finished in 3 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

Games played: 801
Winning streak: 360

No comments:

Post a Comment