Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Wordle 1067

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ PLIER
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ITCHY
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ MINUS
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 BINGO
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DINGO

Time: 5-6 minutes

I spent most of my time on my fourth guess.

This is the fifth consecutive game that I have finished in 5 guesses. This is the second time I have finished five consecutive games in 5 guesses. I have never had a streak of games that I finished in 5 guesses last longer than this one. The other time I finished five consecutive games in 5 guesses was in early July 2022. 

The balance between the number of games that I have finished in less than 4 guesses and ones that I finished in more than 4 guesses is dead even for the first time since early March. In the past the balance has been as high as 15 games in favor of games that I finished in more than 4 guesses and 9 games in favor of games that I finished in under 4 guesses. 

This is the 70th time that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. Half of the games (35/70) that I have started with 0.1.4 and finished in 5 guesses have occurred during my current winning streak.

Games played: 819
Winning streak: 378

No comments:

Post a Comment