Monday, April 1, 2024

Wordle 1017

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ PINEY
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟨 SHORN
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ WRONG
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ FRONT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FROND

Time: 3-4 minutes

Looking back at this game I can see that it was very unlikely that I was going to finish it any faster or in fewer guesses than I did.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.1.4. This is the 26th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 24 of the past 26 months.

Games played: 769
Winning streak: 328

No comments:

Post a Comment