Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Wordle 1032

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ DAISY
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SHARE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SHAFT
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SHAWL
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SHACK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHANK

Time: 4-5 minutes

Yikes! That was close. I’m not sure if there were any other possible answers after my fifth guess.

In retrospect it seems that SHARK or SHACK would have been a better second guess but that’s not what occurred to me.

This is the second time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. This is the first time that I have started more than one game with 0.2.3 that I successfully finished in 6 guesses in a single month.

This is the tenth time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and successfully finished it in 6 guesses. Six of those 10 games happened during my current winning streak. My three longest streaks are the only ones in which I have started games with 0.2.3 that I successfully finished in 6 guesses.

The only other game that I finished with this combination (18.2.10) of green, yellow, and black letters was the first game that I failed to complete successfully, a little over two years ago. 

Games played: 784
Winning streak: 343

No comments:

Post a Comment