Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Wordle 1025

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 PARSE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 CURVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MERGE

Time: 2-3 minutes

I considered playing either THREE or GORGE as my second guess. Both of those words would have helped more than CURVE did.

This game ends my streak of games in which my first guesses did not contain any green letters at 18 games, one short of my personal record. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the twelfth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 19 of the past 26 months.

This is the 30th time I have started a game with 2.0.3. Half (15) of the games I have started with 2.0.3 have happened during my current streak.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the 13th time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. Eight of the games that I started with 2.0.3 and finished in 3 guesses were 0Y games. Eight of the games that I started with 2.0.3 and finished in 3 guesses happened during my current streak. Four of the games that I started with 2.0.3 and finished in 3 guesses and were 0Y games happened during my current streak.

This is the second time this month that I have finished a 0Y game in 3 guesses. This is the fourth time that I have finished two 0Y games in 3 guesses in a single month. I have never finished more than two 0Y games in 3 guesses in a single month.

Games played: 777
Winning streak: 336

No comments:

Post a Comment