Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Wordle 1046

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SCOUT
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BROIL
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 DROOL
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 PROLL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PROWL

Time: 8-9 minutes

I spent most of my time on my fourth guess. It wasn’t until after my fourth guess that it occurred to me that the answer might end with OWL.

This is the 88th time that I have started a game with 1.0.4. I have finished exactly 25 percent of the games (22/88) that I have started with 1.0.4 in 5 guesses. 

This is the seventh time that I have started a 0Y game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is currently the third most common start and finish combination for me for 0Y games. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4. This is the fifth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 in 25 of the past 26 months.

This is the 31st time that I have started a game with 1.0.4 during my current winning streak. I started 31 games with 1.0.4 during my eighth winning streak (213 games). The 31st time I started a game with 1.0.4 during my eighth winning streak was my 211th game of that streak.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 15 of the past 26 months.

Games played: 798
Winning streak: 357

This is the last game of the month. Here are some stats and some notes about my Wordle games from April.

My average score for Apr was 4.10 which isn’t my highest or my lowest monthly average score.

I started 17 games in April with 0.1.4 which is a new monthly record for me. My previous monthly record was 13 games started with 0.1.4 which I had achieved three times in the past.

I started eight games with 0.1.4 that I finished in 4 guesses. This ties my monthly record which was set in Dec 2022.

March ended with a 5G game and April ended with a 0Y game. This is the first time that I have ended a month with a 0Y game. This is also the first time that I have ended consecutive months with either a 5G or 0Y game.

April is the first month that I have finished at least one 0Y game in 2, 3, 4, and 5 guesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment