Monday, April 15, 2024

Wordle 1031

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ APRON
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 PLUME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EQUIP

Time: 5-6 minutes

I spent most of my time on my third guess.

This game is statistically similar to my games from Apr 5 and Apr 11 but the arrangement of the colors in the first couple rows is different in all three games.

This is the sixth GB game this month, the sixth game in which there have been an equal number of green and black letters and fewer yellow letters. This is the first time that has happened this many times in a single month. I finished 4 of the GB games in 3 guesses and 2 of the GB games in 4 guesses.

All four of the GB games I finished in 3 guesses had 6 green letters, 3 yellow letter, and 6 black letters. One of the games I finished in 4 guesses had 9 green letters, 2 yellow letters, and 9 black letters. The other game I finished in 4 guesses had 7 green letters, 6 yellow letters, and 7 black letters.

Games played: 783
Winning streak: 342

No comments:

Post a Comment