Sunday, April 21, 2024

Wordle 1037

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CRAZE
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ SHOUT
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ BOING
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 MOLDY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 FOLLY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JOLLY

Time: 14-15 minutes

I paused after my third guess. I saw considerably more than three possible answers. I considered going with Plan B but after thinking about it for a while I came up with MOLDY. I think that saved me. The only possible answers I could envision after that were my fifth and sixth guesses.

JOLLY was one of the possible answers that came to mind after my third guess but there were so many others. I felt as though JOLLY didn’t have the potential to eliminate enough possible answers to go with it at that point.

I almost always find at least two letters in my first three guesses. This is just the sixth time that I have only found one letter in my first three guesses. I finished all six of those games successfully. Five of them happened during my current winning streak.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. This is the tenth time that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. I have never started more than one game with 0.0.5 that I finished in 6 guesses in a single month. Five of the 10 games that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 6 guesses have occurred during my current winning streak.

Games played: 789
Winning streak: 348

No comments:

Post a Comment