Monday, April 22, 2024

Wordle 1038

šŸŸØ⬛️šŸŸØšŸŸ©⬛️ SOLED
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© LASER

Time: 40 seconds

My second and final guess was the first one that came to mind. I’m not sure if there were any other potential answers at that point. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2. This is the 24th time in the past 26 months that I have started a game with 1.2.2. I have started at least one game with 1.2.2 in 19 of the past 26 months.

This is the first time this month that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the 32nd time in the past 26 months that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 2 guesses in 18 of the past 26 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the first time this streak that I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the fourth time I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. The last time I started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 2 guesses was in Feb 2023.

Games played: 790
Winning streak: 349

No comments:

Post a Comment