Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Wordle 1039

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ UNFIT
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ POLER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 COWER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 HOMER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 BOXER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ROVER

Time: 13 minutes

This felt like the antithesis of yesterday’s game.

In retrospect it’s pretty cool that there was were no yellow letters but that fact also made it a little nerve wracking.

I considered trying Plan B but I didn’t really consider it for very long. It might have shortened the game by a guess and more than a couple minutes if I had gone that route. 

It didn’t occur to me until after my fifth guess that the answer might be ROVER. I was very close to trying JOKER as my final guess.

This is just the eleventh time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and successfully finished it in 6 guesses but it is the second time this has happened in three days. This is the first time I have started more than one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses in a single month.

This is my 65th 0Y game and my 30th 0Y game during my current winning streak. This is just the fifth time I have started a 0Y game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. This is the first time during my current winning streak that I have started a 0Y game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. 

The last time I started a 0Y game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses was in Mar 2023.

This is the third consecutive game without finishing a game in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. This is the first time I have gone more than two consecutive games without finishing a game in 3, 4, or 5 guesses.

Games played: 791
Winning streak: 350

This is my 350th game of my current winning streak. Here are some stats.





No comments:

Post a Comment