Saturday, April 6, 2024

Wordle 1022

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ CHORE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 BATCH
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 MULCH
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 WINCH
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ PUFFY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FINCH

Time: 7-8 minutes

I had to execute plan B because I saw three possible answers (CINCH, FINCH, PINCH) after my fourth guess. I could have tried one of them as my fifth guess but if I had and I did not pick the right one then I would have only had a 50-50 shot at getting it right on my sixth guess.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This is the 26th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3.

This is the first game this month that I have finished in 6 guesses. This is the second consecutive month that I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses in 23 of the past 26 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. This is the ninth time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. I have never started more than one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses in a single month. Five of the nine games have occurred during my current streak. 

This is just the fourth time that my next to last guess has been 0.1.4.

Games played: 774
Winning streak: 333

No comments:

Post a Comment