Thursday, April 25, 2024

Wordle 1041

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ AWFUL
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ SINCE
🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ THINK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INTRO

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the 86th time I have started a game with 0.0.5. Exactly half of the games I have started with 0.0.5 (43/86) have occurred during my current winning streak.

This is the 42nd time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. Exactly half of the games I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses (21/42) have occurred during my current winning streak.

This is my first 5G game this month. This is the ninth consecutive month that I have had at least one 5G game. I have had at least one 5G game in 23 of the past 26 months.

This is my 50th 5G game. Close to half of my 5G games (23/50) have occurred during my current winning streak. 

This is the seventh time that I have finished a 5G game in 4 guesses during my current winning streak. I finished seven 5G games in 4 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games). The seventh time I finished a 5G game in 4 guesses during my eighth winning streak was my 209th game of that streak.

This is the seventh time I have started a 5G games with 0.0.5. This is the second time I have started a 5G games with 0.0.5 during my current winning streak; the previous time I started a 5G game with 0.0.5 was the first game of my current winning streak. Four of the five other times I have started a 5G game with 0.0.5 happened during my third winning streak (95 games) and the other one during my eighth winning streak (213 games). Three of the four 5G game that began with 0.0.5 during my third winning streak occurred in Jul 2022. 

Games played: 793
Winning streak: 352

No comments:

Post a Comment