Saturday, April 27, 2024

Wordle 1043

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ NOTER
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 PHASE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ BLEAK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GLEAM

Time: 2-3 minutes

I hesitated for 20 to 30 seconds (possibly more) after my third guess. GLEAM was the first word and only possibility that came to mind but I wanted to be sure that there weren’t others I was overlooking.

Today’s game is similar to the one from 04/20/24 in a number of ways but the placement of the colors in the first three rows is different and it took me a teensy bit longer to finish today’s game.

This is the tenth time this month that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. I have finished at least 10 games in 4 guesses in 21 of the past 26 months. Last month was the only month in the past 14 months that I did not finish at least 10 games in 4 guesses.

Games played: 795
Winning streak: 354

No comments:

Post a Comment