Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Wordle 598

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 DUNCE
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 IMAGE
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 ABOVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 APPLE

Time: 3-4 minutes

My first thought, after my third guess, was that there must be another vowel in the answer probably an E.

This is my 350th game of Wordle. Here are some statistics.



My overall average score has not changed since my 300th game when it was 4.07 but I've had considerably more 5 and 6 guess games and considerably fewer 3 and 4 guess games (in my last 25 games) than I did in the last 25 games leading up to and including my 300th game.

My average score across my last 25 games is 4.24 as compared to 3.88 across the 25 games leading up to and including my 300th game.

I have finished 12 games in two guesses. It took me 300 games to get that count up to 7 games. I have five more games that I finished in two guesses in my last fifty games. Ten percent of my last 50 games I finished in two guesses. That seems like a really high average. I doubt that count will be up to 17 (or higher) if/when I get to 400 games.


⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DUNCE
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SPOIL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WHARF

Time: 2-3 minutes

I was surprised after my second guess and stunned after my third one. I’m not sure what other possible answers there were after my second guess but mine couldn’t have have been the only one.

This is the first time I’ve scored a 5G and a 0Y in the same game on the 5-letter game on Septle. It has happened to me twice in the NYT game. One of those games looked like this one and other time was the one time I got it on the first guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment