Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Wordle 619

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ QUASH
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ ABOVE
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ GATOR
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟨 MODAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POLKA

Time: 9-10 minutes

This game was nowhere near as pretty as yesterday’s game. For the umpteenth time I had to try one letter, A this time around, in all five positions before I found the place where it belonged. That isn’t all that common but I haven’t been tracking that sort of thing so I have no idea how frequently it has happened.

This is the 11th consecutive day that I have finished in 4, 5, or 6 guesses. I’ve reached this mark 3 times before, including one time that I exceeded it.

That is it for February. My current streak is up to 161 games. Here are some numbers for the month.

Games finished in 2 guesses
Feb: 2
Average: 1

Games finished in 4 guesses
Feb: 8 (new low)
Average: 12

Games finished in 6 guesses
Feb: 5 (ties high)
Average: 2.4

First guesses with no green letters
Feb: 14 (new low)

First guesses one or more with green letters
Feb: 14 (ties high)

First guess = 0.0.5
Feb: 0 (just the second time this has happened)
Average: 3.2

First guess = 0.2.3
Feb: 2 (ties low)
Average: 5.6

First guess = 1.0.4
Feb: 7 (new high)
Average: 3.9

The averages above all exclude Feb data.

No comments:

Post a Comment