Thursday, February 2, 2023

Wordle 593

🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SLIME
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SAINT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHIRK

Time: 3-4 minutes

I wanted to try another word with two vowels for my third guess but I couldn’t think of anything that fit.

The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 was on Jan 23. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished in 3 guesses was on Oct 25.

This is my first 0Y game this month. This extends my streak of months with at least one 0Y game to 11.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 SLIME
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SPEAK
🟩⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SCENT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHEEN

Time: 2-3 minutes

I wanted (once again) to try another word with two vowels for my third guess but I couldn’t think of anything that fit.

The last time I started a game with 1.1.3 was on Jan 17. The only other time time I started a game with 1.1.3 and finished in 4 guesses was on Dec 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment