Monday, February 6, 2023

Wordle 597

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ LURID
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 WAIST
⬛️🟩🟨🟨⬛️ PITHY
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩 HITCH
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 FIFTH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 NINTH

Time: 19-20 minutes

This was not short or pretty but somehow I found the answer. I spent at least 10 minutes trying to figure out what to play after my fifth guess. I think this may be the first and only time that my fifth guess was FIFTH.

I don’t know if there were any other possible answers after my fifth guess. I would not have been happy if I tried something else as my sixth guess considering how close I was with my fifth guess.

My fourth guess was not a good one. It helped in that it got one letter into the right place but I left the T in the same spot it was in the third guess.

It also took me 6 guesses to finish the game the previous time I started with 0.1.4. I also started with 0.1.4 the previous time that it took me 6 guesses to finish the game.

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 LURID
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ ORDER
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ DERTH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DERBY

Time: 3-4 minutes

I don’t know what I was thinking with my second guess. The word popped into my head and I played it before I noticed that it didn’t make sense to play it.

This is the second time this month that I have started the game with 1.1.3. At this point last month I had also only started 1 game with 0.1.4 which is, statistically speaking, the most common way that I start games.

No comments:

Post a Comment