Friday, February 3, 2023

Wordle 594

⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ BAYOU
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 SADLY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 PASTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TASTY

Time: 3-4 minutes

I considered playing TASTY as my third guess but PASTY seemed like the safer play. I regret nothing!

This is first time I started a game with 1.1.3 since Jan 14. This is the first time I started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses since Dec 11.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BAYOU
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 MINER
⬛️🟩🟨🟨⬛️ WEIRD
🟨🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ REFIT
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ PERIL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EERIE

Time: 4-5 minutes

This was a tricky one. Even after my fifth guess it took me a minute or two before it occurred to try EERIE. I couldn’t think of anything else that fit.

This ends my streak of games that I finished in 3 or 4 guesses at 14 games. It also ends my streak of games that I finished in 3, 4, or 5 guesses at 15 games. Both are the high marks in each category.

No comments:

Post a Comment