Friday, February 10, 2023

Wordle 601

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 WINEY
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 MEALY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 READY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEADY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HEADY

Time: 5-6 minutes

I got a little concerned after my second guess that there were a lot of possible answers out there. I’m not sure how much my third guess narrowed down the possible answers but the two words I tried after my third guess are the only ones that came to mind.

I am ten days into the month and my average score is 3.6, ridiculously low. I have started just 3 out of 10 games so far this month without at least one green letter. Usually this happens about two-thirds of the time.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ WINEY
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ PEACH
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 BLEST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ERUPT

Time: 1-2 minutes

I was moving so fast in this game that I overlooked the fact that my third guess didn’t include a P.

I have finished 90 percent of my games, so far this month, in 3 to 5 guesses which is pretty close to my usual average of 87 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment