Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Wordle 605

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ COMET
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 WOULD
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ PROBE
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SHIFT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SOUND

Time: 4-5 minutes

I could see after my second guess that there were at least 6 possible answers. I decided to play it safe and turned off hard mode and try words that had as many of the potential missing letters as possible. It worked but ironically the first word that occurred to me was the answer.

Other possible answers after the second guess were HOUND, FOUND, POUND, ROUND, and BOUND. I had already eliminated WOUND and MOUND.

This is the third time this month that I have started with 1.0.4. That is more than double my average which is usually around 13 percent of the time.

I’m done with Septle. They repeat words. They reset things midday. They made more promises today about fixing inconsistencies but I don’t think that’s good enough for me. From here on out I think will just be playing the NYT Wordle.

No comments:

Post a Comment