Sunday, February 5, 2023

Wordle 596

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 BUDGE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟩 WAIDE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DANCE

Time: 8-9 minutes

I had a heck of a time trying to find a word for my third guess.

I am five days into Feb and on four of those days I have had at least one green letter on my first guess. I typically start fewer than 35% of my games with a green letter. This cannot go on.

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 BUDGE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 JUICE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 QUOTE
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩 NURSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RUPEE

Time: 9-10 minutes

I spent about half my time trying to figure out what my fifth guess should be. RUPEE came to mind fairly quickly but then I spent a few minutes searching for other possibilities. I finally tried it after I couldn’t think of any other words that fit.

This is the sixth time I have started a game with 2.0.3 but it is the first time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment