Monday, February 13, 2023

Wordle 604

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ FACET
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ PEDAL
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 WHARE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 ABASE
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 SNAKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USAGE

Time: 9-10 minutes

Almost blew it. I should have tried other vowels other than A and E earlier than I did.

This is the second time this months that I have opened with 0.2.3. This is the second time this month that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish the game. This is the first time this month (and the fourth time overall) that I have started with 0.2.3 and finished in 6 guesses.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ FACET
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ BROAD
🟩⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SHANK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPAWN

Time: 6-7 minutes

I feel as though there were more possible answers after my third guess. I’m glad I chose the right one.

This is this fourth time in the past six games that I have started with 0.1.4. I started both of the other two games with 0.0.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment