Monday, December 19, 2022

Wordle 548

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 CAPUT
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨 VITAL
🟩🟨🟩🟨🟩 STALE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SLATE

This took me a few minutes. I spent most of that time on my second guess.

This is just the second time this month that I have started with 0.2.3. The other time happened on Dec 1 and I also finished that game in 4 guesses.

This is my 300th game. My overall average is 4.07 guesses per game. Here are some charts and tables to illustrate some trends.



  

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 CAPUT
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 REMIT
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟩 BERET
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 OVERT
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 TREST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WREST

I spent about 10 minutes in this game. My third guess was a mistake. I realized that it had two Es but I overlooked the fact that one of them was in the same place as in my second guess.

This is just the second time that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game. The previous time it took me 6 guesses to finish a game was on Dec 11.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 FAMOUS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPOILS

They keep playing the words from August in the same order. I don’t get it. Maybe someday they will revert to new words.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ REAKING
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 IMPACTS
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟩 PASSOUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LAWSUIT

This took me a little while. I knew that my third guess could not be the answer because it was missing an I. Spellcheck does not like my first or third guess.

I have started with 0.2.5 on consecutive days in the past. I have finished in 4 guesses on consecutive days in the past. This is the first that I have started with 0.2.5 and finished in 4 guesses on consecutive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment