⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 PESTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MESSY
Time 7:10
I spent most of my time on my second guess. I was looking for a word that had four consonants. I finally settled for PESTY which was more helpful than I feared it would be. It took me from 176 possible answers, according to the bot, down to just one. MESSY came to mind immediately but then I spent maybe a minute checking to see if I could find any other words that fit before finally giving it a try.
The last time I had a game like this one (no yellow, started with one green, progressed to three green, finished in three guesses) was almost exactly a year ago today on 09/25/25.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This the fourth consecutive month in which this has happened at least once. I have had this happen at least once in 33 of the past 55 months.
This is my first 0Y game this month.
Games played: 1675
Winning streak: 133

No comments:
Post a Comment