⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ CHAMP
🟩🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ SHIED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHONE
Time 4:05
I knew my third guess couldnt be the answer and yet I tried it anyway. There were 14 possible answers, according to the bot, after my second guess. My third guess narrowed it down to just two possible answers. The word I didn’t try was SHOVE although it did occur to me as a possibile answer.
This is the 10th time this month that it has taken me 4 guesses to finish a game. This is the 15th consecutive month in which I have finished at least 10 games in 4 guesses. I have finished at least 10 games in 4 guesses in 46 of the past 55 months.
Yesterday was the 128th game of my current winning streak. Today’s game is the 128th time that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses.
Games played: 1671
Winning streak: 129
No comments:
Post a Comment