Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Wordle 1922

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ TALKY
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 SHIFT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FORTH

Time 3:40

My second guess, according to the bot, eliminated about 99% of the remaining possible answers by cutting them down from 286 to 3. FORTH was the first one that came to mind which is why I made it my third guess.

This is the second time that FORTH has been the answer. The first time it was the answer was in Aug 2021, before I started playing.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the third month in a row that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 50 of the past 55 months.

This game completes my monthly bingo card of my seven most common start / finish combinations. This is the second month in a row and 25th time in the past 55 months that I have achieved this feat.

Games played: 1674
Winning streak: 132

No comments:

Post a Comment