Sunday, September 13, 2026

Wordle 1912

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BLAZE
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ PUSHY
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 MINUS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FOCUS

Time 3:20

I also considered making USING my third guess. I’m glad I went with MINUS. It narrowed the possible answers down to just two words, according to the bot. The only other possible answer after my third guess was TORUS.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the 30th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses in 51 of the past 55 months.

This is the first time this month that the answer has been a repeat. The first time that FOCUS was the answer was exactly 4.5 years ago on 03/13/22. It also took me four guesses to finish that game but aside from that it looked very different from this one.

Games played: 1664
Winning streak: 122

No comments:

Post a Comment