Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wordle 1915

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ JUVIE
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ THING
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 WIMPY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WISPY

Time 4:55

I spent most of my time on my second guess. There were all kinds of directions I could have gone with it. There were still (according to the bot) over 300 possible answers after my first guess but my second nartowed it down to 41 and my third to just one.

This is the first time this month and the 55th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses.

This is the 345th time that my next to last guess has been 4.0.1 and the 123rd time that my next to last guess has been 4.0.1 and that I have finished it in 4 guesses.

Games played: 1667
Winning streak: 125

Here are some stats to celebrate making it to the 125th game of my current winning streak. This is the fifth time that I have had a winning streak last at least this long. My average score per game isn't quite as high as it was the last time I reached this point. but it isn't too far behind it. The charts below show that it was higher during the first 75 games of my current win streak that in the past 50 games. 




No comments:

Post a Comment