🟩🟩🟨🟨🟨 DELTA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DEALT
Time 1:00
That went much faster than my games usually do. My first guess (according to the bot) narrowed it down to 12 possible answers and my second took it down to just one.
This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.3.2. I have started at least one game with 0.3.2 in 37 of the past 55 months but this is the last time I started a game with 0.3.2 was three months ago.
This is the first time this month and 33rd time overall that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 3 guesses.
This is only the second time that my next to last guess has been 2.3.0. The other time this happened was 12/03/22. It took me 4 guesses to complete that game which looked nothing like this one.
This is the second time that. Have had a game that consisted of 7 green, 6 yellow, and 2 black letters. The other time this happened was 05/25/25.
Games played: 1666
Winning streak: 124
No comments:
Post a Comment