Monday, September 7, 2026

Wordle 1906

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩 REBID
🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟩 BUILD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BLIND

Time 1:10

That was fast and might have taken a little less time if I had just been thinking a little more clearly. My first guess (according to the bot) narrowed the possible answers down to 3 possible words and my second to just one.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2. I have started at least one game with 1.2.2 in 36 of the past 55 months but last month was not one of those months.

This is the first time this month, first time this year, and 27th time overall that I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 3 guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have found at least two consonants (that are in the answer) in my first guess. This is the 54th consecutive month in which this has happened.

Games played: 1658
Winning streak: 116

No comments:

Post a Comment