Thursday, August 1, 2024

Wordle 1139

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ RIPEN
🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨 LATCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHALK

Time 1:05

That doesn’t happen very often, at least not like that. I like the way the colors in the grid are arranged. It’s never happened exactly like that before. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the 18th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 28 of the past 30 months. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the 14th time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses. 

This is my first 5G game this month. This is the 13th consecutive month that I have had at least one 5G game. I have had at least one 5G game in 27 of the past 30 months.

This is the ninth time that I have started a 5G game with 0.0.5. The eight previous times this has happened all occurred during my three longest winning streaks (97, 213, 443).

This is my first 5G game that I finished in 3 guesses this month. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have had at least one 5G game that I finished in 3 guesses. I have had at least one 5G game that I finished in 3 guesses in 17 of the past 30 months. 

This is the fifth time that I have started a 5G game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses. Three of those games occurred during my third winning streak (97 games) and the other during my 10th winning streak (443 games).

This is the third time that I have started a month with a 5G game. The last time I started a month with a 5G game was Sep 2023.

Games played: 891
Winning streak: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment