Saturday, August 3, 2024

Wordle 1141

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 FETAL
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ PALER
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️🟩 GLAZE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 WHALE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SCALE

Time 4:30

I could have finished this one faster but after my fourth guess I got nervous as to how many possible answers there were so I stared at it for a minute or two before finally inputting and submitting my fifth guess.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2. I have started at least one game with 0.3.2 in 22 of the past 30 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is only the second time I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 5 guesses. The other time this happened was in Nov 2023, during my ninth winning streak.

Games played: 893
Winning streak: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment