Thursday, August 15, 2024

Wordle 1153

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ REALM
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ PARCH
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ CRAFT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ACORN

Time 4:00

I goofed on my third guess and placed the A in the same place as is my first guess and yet somehow I still got it on my fourth guess. Go figure.

This is the second time this month and 14th time overall that I have started a 5G game with 0.2.3. This is the fifth time that I have started two 5G games in a calendar month with 0.2.3. I have yet to start more than two 5G games in a calendar month with 0.2.3.

This is the first time this month that I have finished a 5G game in 4 guesses. I have finished at least one 5G game in 4 guesses in 14 of the past 30 months.

This is the first time this month and fifth time overall that I have started a 5G game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have yet to start more than one 5G game in a calendar month with 0.2.3 and finish it in 4 guesses.

Games played: 905
Winning streak: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment