Thursday, August 15, 2024

Wordle 1154

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 SHUTE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 PLANE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GRADE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRACE

Time 2:25

This is my first 0Y game this month. This is the fifth consecutive month that I have had at least one 0Y game. I have had at least one 0Y game in 27 of the past 30 months.

This is the third consecutive month that I have started at least one 0Y game with 1.0.4. I have started at least one 0Y game with 1.0.4 in 21 of the past 30 months. 

This is the fifth consecutive month that I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses. I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses in 19 of the past 30 months.

This is the eleventh time that I have started a 0Y game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one 0Y game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 4 guesses in 11 of the past 30 months. 

My fifth winning streaks lasted 21 games. My average number of guesses per game in both my fifth winning streak and my current winning streak was exactly 3.95 guesses per game. My first winning streak also lasted 21 games but I averaged 4.33 guesses per game during that winning streak. 

Games played: 906
Winning streak: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment