Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Wordle 1158

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 SPUME
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ EVICT
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ LOWER
⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟩 HEADY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DELAY

Time 5:30

I forgot to make sure that my fourth guess included the letter L but it all worked out in the end.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the tenth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 28 of the past 30 months.

This game completes my bingo card for the seven most common start finish combinations for this month. I have now managed to complete this bingo card in 12 of the past 30 months.

My seven most common start finish combination are

started with 0.1.4 and finished in 4 guesses
started with 0.2.3 and finished in 4 guesses
started with 0.1.4 and finished in 5 guesses
started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses
started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses
started with 0.2.3 and finished in 3 guesses
started with 1.0.4 and finished in 4 guesses

Games played: 910
Winning streak: 25

This is the 25th game of my current winning streak. This is currently my fifth longest winning streak. I feel as though I have reached low Earth orbit in terms getting this far in this streak.

My average score for my current winning streak is better than I was 25 games in to all my other winning streak that reached this point.

Here are some stats.






No comments:

Post a Comment