Saturday, August 10, 2024

Wordle 1148

⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ NUDER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MEDIC

Time 2:30

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.1.3. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 in 29 of the past 30 months.

This is the fifth time that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. The other four times I started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 2 guesses all occurred during my three longest streaks.

Games played: 900
Winning streak: 15

This is my 900th game of Wordle. Here are some stats.

My overall average number of guesses per game has risen since my 800th game from 4.03 to 4.04 guesses per game. My average number of guesses per game for the past hundred games is definitely higher than for the previous couple hundred games but that average was trending much lower during games 601 to 800 than my overall average.

There seems to be a correlation between the number of games I start with 0.1.4 and my average number of guesses per game. If I start fewer than 30 games with 0.1.4 (as I did in my past 100 games) then my average number of guesses per game seems to be higher.







No comments:

Post a Comment