Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wordle 1145

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ COVEN
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 MAGIC
🟩🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ MATCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MACAW

Time 3:05

I hesitated after my third guess before trying MACAW. It was the first word that occurred to me but I thought that maybe there were other possible answers. I finally played it when I couldn’t think of any other words that fit.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the 30th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4. 

This is the first time this month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the 30th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

This is the 360th time that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. This is the 120th time that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses.

Games played: 897
Winning streak: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment