Sunday, August 4, 2024

Wordle 1142

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 POKER
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ STUDY
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 BONER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 HOMER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟨 VOWEL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LOWER

Time 14:50

My first thought, as I was typing in my first guess, before I saw what it yielded, was I sure hope that this doesn’t end with ER. I had a feeling this one was going to be trouble as soon as I saw that it did end with ER.

I wavered between going with Plan B and tackling it head on (Plan A). I went with plan B in my second and fifth guesses. I might have finished the game in fewer guesses if I had done the same with my third and fourth guesses.

I considered looking back to see which possible answers had previously been the answer in the past but decided not to do that.

This is my third consecutive game that I found three letters (green or yellow) on my first guess. This is the first time that I have done that in three consecutive games.

This is the eighth time that I have started a game with 3.0.2. The last time I started a game with 3.0.2 was in Dec 2023. Six of the eight games that I have started with 3.0.2 have occurred during my two longest streaks. 

This is the first time that I have started a game with 3.0.2 and finished it in 6 guesses. I have finished five of the eight games that I have started with 3.0.2 in 2 guesses. I have yet to start a game with 3.0.2 and finish it in 3 guesses. I have successfully finished all eight games that I started with 3.0.2.

Games played: 894
Winning streak: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment