Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Wordle 1138

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 FORGE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 SHAPE
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 PLUME
🟩⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 PIECE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PENNE

Time 12:10

I probably spent 10 minutes on my last guess. I don’t know why it took me so long to find a word that fit.

This is the 100th time I have started a game with 1.0.4. 

Games played: 890
Winning streak: 5

That’s it for July. It took me an average of 4.35 guesses to finish a game in July. That’s my highest monthly average since Mar 2022 when it took me 4.48 guesses per game. I didn’t finish any any games in 2 guesses. That’s the first time that has happened in a calendar month since Nov 2023. 

Overall it was a pretty dismal month. Between ending my longest winning streak and having the second highest number of average guesses per game it wasn’t exactly the sort of month that I want to remember, celebrate, or hope to repeat any time in the near future if ever.

Here are some stats.



No comments:

Post a Comment