Saturday, July 6, 2024

Wordle 1113

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ DRONE
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SHOUT
🟩⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SMOCK
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SCOOP
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SCOWL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SCOFF

Time - 4:40

After my fourth guess I only saw two possible answers. I thought of SCOFF first but I tried SCOWL first because it had five different letters. I’m not sure if there were any other possible answers. 

This is the first time this month that I have finished a game in 6 guesses. This is the fifth consecutive month in which I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses in 26 of the past 29 months. 

This is the ninth time that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses. This is the third time that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses during my current winning streak.

Games played: 865
Winning streak: 424

No comments:

Post a Comment