Friday, July 26, 2024

Wordle 1133

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DETOX
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ CHAIN
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 QUASH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 FLASH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 BRASH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SMASH

AWASH :(

Time 4:00

I didn’t think of AWASH. The only word that came to mind just before my sixth guess was my sixth guess. If I had checked the list of previous solutions then I would have seen that my third, fourth, fifth, and sixth guesses have all been used previously and maybe tried a little harder o come up with something else. 

My tenth winning streak has ended. It began in May 2023. My average score during my tenth winning streak was 4.00 guesses per game. 

This is the second time that I have started a game that I failed to complete correctly with 0.0.5. I also started the game that ended my eighth winning streak (213 games) with 0.0.5. 

The words that ended my three longest winning streaks (COYLY, COCOA, AWASH) all had at least one letter repeated.

Oh, well. I guess I can take a stab at starting a new winning streak tomorrow.

I have to admit that I’m kind of surprised by how blasé I am about the ending of my longest winning streak to date. I guess that it was bound to happen eventually. 

Games played: 885
Winning streak: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment