Friday, July 5, 2024

Wordle 1112

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ PROSE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ FRISK
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 CRASH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CRUSH

Time - 1:10

Love the symmetry here. CRASH probably should have been my second guess but I thought of FRISK first and the rest is history.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the 15th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 22 of the past 29 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the ninth time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. Six of the nine games that I have started with 2.0.3 and finished in 4 guesses have occurred during my current winning streak.

This is the first 0Y game this month that I have started with 2.0.3. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one 0Y game with 2.0.3 in 17 of the past 29 months. 

This is the first 0Y game that I have finished in 4 guesses this month. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses. I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses in 18 of the past 29 months. 

This is the sixth time that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. Five of those games have happened during my current streak.

Games played: 864
Winning streak: 423

No comments:

Post a Comment