Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wordle 1131

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 SMOKE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 POCHE
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 FOULE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FORGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FORTE

Time 2:40

I wasn’t so sure if my second and third guesses would fly but I guess they are words in English.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 5 guesses in 13 of the past 29 months. This is the 14th time that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 5 guesses.

I started with one green letter in my first guess. I had two green letters in my second guess. I had three green letters in my third guess. I had four green letters in my fourth guess. My fifth guess was all green letters. This is the fourth time this has happened to me. This was not a 0Y game but two of the other three times this happened (04/13/22, 02/27/23) were 0Y games. The other time this happened was 01/02/23.

Games played: 883
Winning streak: 442

No comments:

Post a Comment