Monday, February 27, 2023

Wordle 618

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 MAUVE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 BOGIE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 LOOSE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 HORSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WORSE

Time: 5-6 minutes

I’ve seen this pattern once before although it didn’t look exactly the same as it did this time around. I also finished in 5 guesses on Apr 13, 2022 without any yellow letters and each guess had exactly one more green letter and one fewer black letter than the previous guess.

This is my third 0Y game this month, 15th 0Y game this streak, and 25th 0Y game overall. It is the second time during my current streak and the fourth time overall that I have finished a 0Y game in 5 guesses.

Here’s what that game from Apr 13, 2022 looked like. I don’t have any record of how long it took me to finish it or any notes. It was the first time it took me 5 guesses to finish a 0Y game.

04/13/22 - 298

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ THEIR
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ CHAMP
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ CHUFF
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 CHUNK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHUCK

I have had two 0Y games that took me 6 guesses to finish but neither of them started with 0.0.5 and proceeded in the manner that these two games did.

No comments:

Post a Comment