Sunday, July 7, 2024

Wordle 1114

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ GRAVE
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ ALOUD
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 BATON
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 CAPON
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CANON

Time - 7:40

I spent a fair amount of time on my second guess. After that things went fairly quickly.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the 29th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the ninth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 27 of the past 29 months.

Games played: 866
Winning streak: 425

This being the 425th game of my current winning streak, here are some stats.

My average score per game for my last 25 games is lower than my averages for the other stretches summarized below but I don't expect that to last. My average for my last 8 games is considerably higher than any of the averages shown below.  





No comments:

Post a Comment