Monday, May 1, 2023

Wordle 681

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 AMONG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RANGE

Time: 2 minutes

I didn’t have to think too long and hard to come up with my second guess but it didn’t come to mind immediately. 

The last time I started with 0.3.2 was on Apr 23. The last time I started with 0.3.2 and finished in 2 guesses was on Mar 8. 

This is the first game I have finished in two guesses since Mar 25.

This is just the third time that a 5G game has coincided with a game that I finished in 2 guesses. Usually (22/27) it takes me 3 or 4 guesses to finish games that wind up being 5G games. Usually (14/17) I get at least one green letter on my first guess in games that I finish in 2 guesses. 

This is the first time I have finished a game in 2 guesses on the first of the month. It is also the first time I have gotten a 5G on the first day of the month. Hopefully I haven’t used up all my luck for the month with this one game. 

Games played: 433
Winning streak: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment