Friday, May 5, 2023

Wordle 685

⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ TALON
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ COLOR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BELOW

Time: 10-11 minutes

Having two letters locked in place with my first guess gave me less room to maneuver which explains why it took me as long as it did to finish this game. 

This is the second time in the past three days that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses without any yellow letters.

This is the 15th time I have started a game with 2.0.3. Most of the games (9/15) that I have started with 2.0.3 wind up being 0Y games.

This is my 35th 0Y game. Games that start with 2.0.3 account for about a quarter (9/35) of my 0Y games to date.

My two longest streaks are the only other streaks in which I have started games with 2.0.3.

Games played: 437
Winning streak: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment