Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Wordle 689

⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ WOMAN
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ LOAVE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 AORTA
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DUMPY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SHIFT
⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟩 BOCCA

COCOA :(

Time: 83-84 minutes

This was not my proudest moment playing this game. My fourth and fifth guesses were attempts to find or eliminate letters. For the most part those guesses were helpful I just failed to find the correct answer.

This is the second time I have started a game with 1.1.3 and failed to complete it successfully. The previous time this occurred was on Mar 16, 2022.

I finished this streak earlier than I would have liked to have finished it but it was good while it lasted. My average score during this streak was 3.75 without counting this game and 3.88 with it. Both are record lows for me.

Some of the statistics for this streak do stand out. I finished eight games or 50 percent of my games in the streak in 3 guesses. Usually I finish 25.85 of my games in 3 guesses. I finished three games or 18.50 percent of my games in this streak in 4 guesses. Usually I finish 38.78 percent of my games in 4 guesses. I had three 5G games and two 0Y games in this streak, which means that they accounted for a greater percentage of my games in this streak than in any previous streaks, short or long.

Games played: 441
Winning streak: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment