Saturday, May 27, 2023

Wordle 707

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 HOUSE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟨 FAIRE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟨 CAPER
🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ RAVEL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RAMEN

Time: 13-14 minutes

I overlooked the fact that I played E in the same place in my second guess as in my first guess. 

I spent most of my time trying to figure out what my fifth guess should be. I was pretty sure that it would not be the past tense of a verb so I steered clear of words that ended in D. There were a few that would have fit. 

I was a little surprised when my fifth guess turned out to be not only a possible answer but also the correct answer. 

This is the fourth time in the past six games that I have started with 0.1.4. This is the third time (out of seven) this month and during this streak that I have started with 0.1.4 and finished in 5 guesses. 

Games played: 459
Winning streak: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment